Facebook is one of the famous social platforms in the internet world. Facebook introduced New Updates in 2018 Edition.In the beginning, the look of Facebook was entirely different from now. It is not just good for individuals but also for the businesses as well. In addition, it has a network of apps around it.
Facebook has introduced new features all the time just like it introduced at the beginning of 2018. At the moment, we are going to discuss the 4 amazing Facebook updates that you should know and enjoy.
- 5 Real Ways to Make Money Online
- 10 Useful Websites
- Top 10 e-commerce websites based on visitors
- 10 Best Online Tools for Spying Competitors Marketing Strategies
Personalize News Feed
The News Feed of Facebook becomes quite interesting now and then. You might have seen the trivial updates from the familiars, whilst missing the imperative posts from your beloved people. In case you want to avoid this then you can personalize your News Feed.
Facebook has introduced News Feed Preferences through which you can change the settings of what you see in the News Feed. With these preferences, you can easily do the following things:
- Prioritize the people you love a lot so that they show up first. All you need to do is to tap on the star to set your favorites.
- Stop following the unfamiliar in the bulk. In this way, you will still appear as friends without seeing their posts in the timeline.
- Reconnect with the individuals that you unfollowed.
Add a Legacy Contact To Manage Your Account After Your Death
Many people wonder that what will happen to their Facebook account when they will die. If you are one of them then there is nothing to worry about. Facebook has introduced a Legacy Account feature.
When you will set any of your loved ones to account for Legacy Account then that person can easily manage and control your account when you will die. It’s like you are giving your physical assets to your loved ones. Legacy Account will have the following controls:
- The account holder will have the capacity to respond to your friend requests, write a post on your timeline, change the profile picture and cover photo.
- The Legacy Contact will not be able to pose as you. The account holder can only talk to your account.
Use “On This Day” To See Your Facebook History
At the moment, Facebook is like a digital library. It is a site from where you can get to know what has happened on which day. Facebook enables you to jump back in time to see what was happening in your life on that very day. It is known as the “On This Day”.
In this manner, you can check your history at any time you want. You just have to switch on the notifications for “On This Day”.
Make A Private & Organized Scrapbook of Your Child’s Pictures
If you are using Facebook then you might have seen the pictures of children posted by their parents. However, parents also want to secure their children’s online persona and ensure their pictures are organized well.
Thus, Facebook has introduced a New Updates feature of Scrapbook so that people can control and manage the pictures of their children.
- Only two persons can manage the scrapbook.
- Only two persons can tag the child into the photo.
- Each partner can use the tag will automatically be added to scrapbook.
- Any adult and his/her partner can make a digital scrapbook by going to the About>Family and Relationships>Create a Scrapbook.
- Select a tag for your child at any time.
- The two persons can personalize the privacy setting for every picture of their child. Also, they will get notifications in case the picture is set to “Public”.