There are many ways to lose weight fast.
And most will make you unsatisfied and hungry.
Here is a simple 3-step plan to how to weight loss Fast
1. Cut Back on Starches and Sugars
Most important part is to avoid Starches (carbs) and Sugars from your food.
These foods are the stimulate secretion of the insulin. Insulin is a main fat storage hormone in a body.
When the insulin goes down, fat has easier time to getting out from the body and fat stores that starts burning fats instead of the carbs.
Another benefit of the lowering insulin is that kidneys shed excess water and sodium out of your body, that reduces unnecessary and bloat water weight.
And it’s not uncommon to lose weight up to 10 pounds and sometimes more in a first week of eating like this way.
This is a graph from a study that comparing low-carbs and low-fat diet in obese women /overweight
In the graph the low-carb group is eating until the fullness and the low-fat group is hungry and calorie restricted.
Lower your insulin, cut the carb and you will start eating low calories routinely and without hunger.
Put easily, lowering insulin put fat loss on “autopilot.”
Bottom Line: avoiding starches (cabs) and sugars from your diet plan will decrease your insulin level, kill your appetite and get lose weight without any hunger.
2. Eat Protein, Fat and Vegetables
Protein source should be included in your meals, low-carb and a fat source vegetable. Making your meals by this plan will automatically bring your carb ingestion into the Good range of 15-40 grams per day.
- Meat – Chicken, Beef, lamb, pork, bacon, etc.
- Fish and Seafood – tout, shrimps, lobsters, Salmon etc.
- Eggs – Omega-3 enriched eggs are the best.
And importance of eating plenty of protein can’t be overstated.
This plan of eating will boost your metabolism by 70% to 90% calories per day.
If you wanted to reduce obsessive thoughts of food by 50% then you should use High protein diets, late-night snaking desire reduce to half, and you automatically take 441 fewer calories per day. just by adding protein in your diet plan.
In losing weight, proteins are the king of nutrients.
- Brussels Sprouts
- Swiss Chard
Don’t be afraid to full your plate with low-carbs vegetables. You can eat immense amounts of them without going over 30-60 net carb per day.
A healthy diet like vegetables and meat contains all fiber, minerals and vitamins that you need to be healthy; And There is no even physiological need for the grains in a diet.
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Avocado oil
Eat 2-3 meals per day from above mentioned and If you feel hungry in afternoon, add 4th meal in your diet plan.
During eating meal don’t be afraid of fat, trying to eat both low-fat and low-carb at same time is the recipe for failure. You feel miserable and abandon to this plan.
Coconut oil is the best cooking fat to use. It is full of fats named Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCTs). These fats oil are more satisfying than others. This oil can boost metabolism very slightly.
No reason to fear from natural fats, new research shown that saturated fat doesn’t increase heart disease risk at all.
Bottom Line: plan your meal out of protein sources, low-carbs and a fat source vegetable. This will put you in 30-60 grams of carb ranges and magically lower your insulin level.
3. Lifting Weights 3 Times per Week
During this plan of eating, you don’t have to need exercises for losing weight, but exercises are recommended for every lose weight plans.
Best option is go to gym 3-4 times in a week. At start do warm up exercises, lift weights and then stretch your body slightly.
Ask to the trainer for some gym advices, if you’re a new in a gym.
At the gym, by lifting the weights, will burn your few calories and prevent metabolism from slowing down, it is a common side effect of losing your weight
Studies on low-carb diets shows that you can gain muscles but very bit when you are struggling in losing significant amount of body fat.
And if the lifting weights isn’t option for you, then do some easier workouts like jogging, running, walking or swimming.
Bottom Line: do some resistance training like weight lifting. If weight lifting is not good option, then try cardio workouts works too.
Do a “Carb Re-feed” Once Per Week
Make a diet plane by eating more carbs at one day per week. Some people prefer Saturday.
During weight loss plan stick to healthier carbs source like rice, quinoa, oats, sweet potatoes, fruits or potatoes etc. but It’s only for one higher carbs day,
If you are doing this plan often for once per week then you will not see much success.
If you have a cheat meals then eat something unhealthy on this day.
Bottom Line: one day in a week when you eat more carbs is acceptable, although not necessary.
What About Portion Control and Calories?
It’s not necessary to count the calories as long as you keep carbs very low, stick to protein, low-carbs and fat vegetables.
main goal is to maintain carbs under 30-60 grams per day and get rest of your calories from fat and protein.
10 Weight Loss Tips to Make Things Easier
Here are 10 tips to lose weight even faster:
- Avoid fruit juice and sugary drinks. These are the most fattening drinks and to avoiding these drinks can help you to lose weight.
- Eat high-protein breakfast. Eating high-protein breakfast will reduce calorie and cravings throughout the day.
- Drink water half hour before the meals. Research shown, drinking water half hour before the meals will help you to weight loss by 43% over the 3 months.
- Choose weight loss-friendly foods. Some foods are very useful in losing fat. Like
- Whole Eggs
- Leafy Greens
- Cruciferous Vegetables
- Lean Beef and Chicken Breast
- Boiled Potatoes
- Drink tea or coffee. If you’re a tea or coffee drinker, then drink them mostly as you can because caffeine in tea and coffee boost your metabolism by 4-12%
- Eat soluble fiber. Research shows that soluble fibers can reduce fat, especially the belly area. Fiber supplements such as glucomannan can also help
- Eat mostly unprocessed foods. You can take whole food in your diet plan. They are more filling, healthier and less likely to cause overeating.
- Use smaller plates. Research shows that when people have smaller plates they eat less automatically. It’s Strange, but works
- Eat your food slowly. Over the time Fast eaters gain more weight. Eating slowly makes you feel full and boosts your weight-reducing hormones
- Get good night’s sleep, every night. Poor sleep in nights is one of the big factors for weight gain, so taking care of your sleep is the most important.
If you have decided to lose your weight then stick to these plans. You can eat food until fullness; still lose a ton of fat. Now you are fully aware with how to weight loss Fast. Welcome to paradise.