An individual should know how to enable cookies on iPad or any other Apple device using Chrome or Safari. The cookies help remember the preferences and settings for a better browsing experience.
It is sometimes very important to enable cookies on a device. cookies are used to get or give the information of the device to the site. There are many sites which ask for cookies to make sure that the user experience is made better every time. Websites such as Facebook, Twiter, and many iOS applications ask for cookies. These cookies help manage the browsing history of the web browsers, application data, etc. with the help of cookies the user can easily use the particular application at any time anywhere. It is why enabling cookies is important. There are many individuals who do not know how to enable cookies on iPad or other Apple devices.
You Might also Like to Read : How to get more Followers on Tumlr
How to enable cookies on iPad Mini
There are hundreds of websites which ask for cookies. Only enabling cookies will enable the website to function properly. It is, therefore, important to know how to do it. Many people who have been using iPad or other Apple devices for years still do not know how to do it. There are many ways using which an individual can know how to enable cookies on an iPad. Here is a procedure to know how to enable cookies on iPad Safari browser.
- Open the Safari settings: iPad’s native or the default web browser is safari. The users can also install other browsers, but Safari is better. It is easy to use and also easy to manage. So, the individual who wants to enable cookies on iPad has to enable them through the safari browser. When on the home screen the user has to tap the settings icon. Then scroll down and open Safari browser.
- Open cookies options menu from Safari: From the menu on Safari browser select cookies which are under the Privacy and Security settings. The menu title says “block cookies.”
- Choose an option: Once the menu is open it will give the user three options: “Always”, “from third parties and advertisers” and “never”. The individual should select never to enable to cookies.
- Test: Although this is not the part of enabling the cookies on an iPad but it is a mandatory step that enables a user to know if he was successful or not? Visit a website which asks for cookies. If it still asks then the user has to repeat the procedure and enable again.
How to enable cookies on iPad with iOS 8
The procedure to enable the cookies on an iPad with iOS 8 is almost the same as described above. However there are a few changes at the end. In iOS 8 when the user opens the settings, then cookies then block cookies option it gives 4 instead of 3 options.
You Might also Like to Read : Scrutiny of words with friend’s cheat board layout
These options are: “Always Allow”, “Allow from Current Websites Only”, “Allow from Websites I Visit”, and “Always Block”. The individual can tap the settings he wants to keep and enable the cookies or disable them. The same procedure can be followed to know how to enable cookies in Safari browser on any device.
How to enable cookies on iPad using Chrome
Not everyone uses the Safari browser on the iPad or other Apple devices. Many individuals like to install other browsers such as UC browser, Mozilla Firefox or the Google Chrome. It is important to know how to enable to know how to enable cookies on iPad Google Chrome. Here are the steps that explain how to do that. It is important to remember that the settings are different for different devices. The process of enabling the cookies on a PC or android device is different than the process on Chrome on iPad or any Apple device. These are the steps that anyone can use to enable cookies on Chrome on iPad.
You Might also Like to Read : What Functionality Should Best Drone for GoPro Must Have?
- The first step is to open the Chrome app. There are a lot of settings. The individual may have to scroll for more options or tap at “more”.
- The user has to tap settings and then reach the privacy options.
- When the individual opens the privacy settings he will then see many other options. Form those the user has to select “advanced.”
- From the advanced section the user has to then tap on “content settings”
- From these content settings the user can enable or disable the cookies.
Importance of cookies
It is important to know what the cookies are. Many individuals think that these are harmful. A few cookies are harmful but not all of them. Also, there are a few types of cookies. There are the first-party cookies and the third-party cookies. It is always important to enable the first party cookies. These cookies send necessary information to the site which is good for the browsing experience. These cookies are displayed on the taskbar.
The third-party cookies however can be harmful. Of course, not all cookies are harmful. These are the cookies form the adverts, advertising sites, or other websites which are linked to the website the user visits. The cookies help remember important things about the browser or application settings. If the user does not enable cookies, he may have to login every time when he visits a certain website or open an application.
You Might also Like to Read : How much do hoverboards cost? – All you need to Know
The above is an explanation of how to enable these cookies on an iPad using Google Chrome and Safari browser. If an individual uses any other browser, he needs to tap into the settings and then enable or disable the cookies. However there are a few differences in the menu of the iOS versions. The iOS five or 6 give only three options on the cookies menu whereas the iOS or 8 give four options on the menu. An individual should know how to enable cookies on iPad or any other Apple device using Chrome or Safari. The cookies help remember the preferences and settings for a better browsing experience.
You Might also Like to Read : How much do Twitch Streamers Make?
Enabling these cookies will not only improve the browsing experience on the device, but also allow easy management of data on the application.